Are you looking for flooring installation for your home or business? If you feel that new flooring material can bring a much-needed aesthetic to your home, you’re correct!
Adding new flooring done by a professional can be a wise investment. Depending on what material you opt for, flooring installation can add an extra layer of style and enhance your home’s beauty. Especially when they are installed by a full-service custom renovation and remodeling team!
Let’s take a look at the 7 benefits of having a high-quality flooring installation.
- Efficient Installation– Since flooring contractors do this type of work almost every day, they can complete a basic job within a day or two. You can schedule the installation at a time that works for you and know it will be complete within a certain timeframe.
- Access to Range of Flooring Options– Many contractors are familiar with quality floor products and where they’re manufactured. They can make professional recommendations on the right type of flooring for your specific needs. They may be more knowledgeable about certain brands and types of flooring that would be suitable for the space you are renovating or installing new floors so you can make an informed decision.
- Guaranteed Work –Many flooring contractors provide a guarantee of their work and some type of warranty on materials and labor. If the job doesn’t meet your expectations or the flooring was installed incorrectly, they can come back and fix the issue at no extra charge. This type of guarantee is especially valuable when you are doing a floor installation for an investment property or commercial spaces.
- No Effort on Your Part – Contractors do all the work for you. This means you can focus on your day-to-day while your home or office is transformed.
- Flooring Removal – Almost all professional installers will remove old flooring and clean up the area before they begin the installation of new flooring. This means you won’t have to worry about tearing up old carpet, hiring someone else to remove existing flooring, or taking care of any cleaning duties related to the flooring removal. All of this can be included as part of the contractor’s quote.
- Provides All Tools and Supplies – A professional contractor will come prepared with all the specialty tools, saws, and supplies he or she needs to get the job done. You won’t be responsible for providing any tools and materials.
- Checks Subflooring – Many contractors include a clause in their contract that states they will check the sub flooring when the carpet or old floors are removed to check for water damage, mold, and other issues. If they detect a certain level of damage, they may recommend getting that fixed before they move forward with the installation. This is valuable information that you may not have access to otherwise.